1. Warranty Card
Conditions of Warranty
Please preserve this Warranty Card and Cash Memo / Invoice and ensure that they are duly stamped and signed by the Dealer. A Warranty Card or Cash Memo / Invoice which is not stamped and signed by the dealer will be treated as invalid.
Every Kalptree Storage Type Electric Water Heater is thoroughly inspected and tested by our experts before leaving the premise. We undertake to repair this water heater free of charge for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase against originally defective material or workman-ship, provided that the water heater is returned, freight paid, by the owner to our Service Centre / Dealer also. We offer an additional warranty for 60 months for inner container only. The provided warranty does not include damages or defects caused by improper installation, selection, misuse or repair done by unauthorized person.
During the warranty period, the company will repair or replace any part or parts of the product, free of charge but only in one condition when the company satisfied that the defect is due to the usage of faulty material or bad workman-ship.
The warranty will be conducted by the following clauses :-
1. Only the company or its authorized service agents / service centers can service / repair / attend the
2. Warranty is applicable for all functional parts, failing due to faulty material or defective workmanship pertaining to the product and during warranty period the defective part shall be repaired / replaced, as the case may be.
3. All expenses incurred in collecting the unit or parts from the companyÃƒ¢Ã‚â‚¬Ã‚â„¢s authorized center or the Dealers of Kalptree as well as the expenses incurred related to the traveling, conveyance or other incidents of service personnel/technician will be paid by the customers.
4. The warranty offered herein is in lieu of all implied conditions & warranties under the law and confined to the repair or replacement of defective part(s) and does not cover any consequential or resulting liability, damage or loss arising from such defect(s). In no case, the warranty shall extend the payment or related monetary considerations even the product is replaced or returned as a whole.
5. The warranty does not cover any corrosion, plastic and glass components adding decorative value to the product.
6. All the dispute relating to the warranty issued hereunder, shall be subject to jurisdiction of Delhi court of law.
7. Our warranty norms are covered under Majeure clauses. If the delivered product is affected by any natural calamity, than the warranty become null & void.
8. To avail warranty, the product should not be subject to abnormal use or abnormal conditions, mishandling or improper storage. This warranty is invalid in the case of given below events and warranty shall stand null and void in the following events :-
- If the product is not utilized as per the instructions mentioned in the User Manual.
- Under any of the circumstances, the tank is not exposed to the pressure of more than 8 bars.
- If the electrical power supply voltage are not within the stipulated norms (230V AC+10%)
- Repairing done by a person other than Kalptree Service Center / Service Agent
- The serial number of the product is deleted, defaced or edited
- All Consumables like Anode Rod, Carbon Brush, etc. will be replaced on chargeable basis.
- Kalptree reserved the right to amend or modify the specifications and further at any time, as and when retested without any prior notifications.
Collection of Personal Information
Kalptree does not demand for any kind of personal data or information like your name, address, email address, IP address and telephone number unless the user voluntarily provide us for feedback, registration or product inquiries. It is up to you that you want to share the personal identifiable information or not but by doing so you are not able to access all the features of our website. We get your personal data in the case of:
When you directly provide us the information to register with us, send crash reports, or contact us with your personal details);
When you access our website (we may collect data related to the device type, your IP address, browser, etc.)
To identify & understand the browsing habits of users, we can automatically collect non-personal data like referral sites. We collect this anonymous information with the motive to study user's interests, browsing preferences and demographics. This anonymous information is not comes under this policy.
How We Use The Information?
We give brief to the users that how we process & use the personal information that they voluntarily provide us. We generally use your personal information to:
- Understand user's specified requirements related to products & services and respond to their questions.
- Update user's about the latest changes or modifications about the website & policies.
- Improvise our products & services.
- Contact you via phone, fax, mail or email, if provided.
- On the basis of your feedback & suggestions, improve our website's features.
- Prevention & identification of fraud and misuse of our website.
- Meet legal requirements.
Cookies are those small files that the website directly transfers to user's computer hard drive via web browser. These cookies enable our systems to easily recognize user's web browser and save required information. Traffic log/cookies are used for the purpose of statistical analysis so to determine the web pages accessed by the users most of the time. These cookies helps us to collect information about your browser type, hardware/software information, ISP, operating system and demographics. We analyze data about the web page trafficking so to improve our website as per the user's needs. As per your personal choice, you can select browser to reject all cookies or some specified one's and can get notifications. If you turn off the cookies on your browser there is a possibility that our web pages may not display correctly.
Links to other websites
Condition to Use the Website
As per the policy, we do not give you any kind of right where you can use any of the brands or logos displayed in our website. Please do not try to remove or alter any of the information or details of our website. Availing our services does not mean that we are giving you authority of intellectual property rights in our website or its content.
Changes to the Policy
The information provided on this website (www.kalptree.in), is a property of M/S Arun Enterprises. Its a service to the public and is for general information purposes only. It represents our views and opinions, as on date of publication.
Its always our endeavor to update right and up-to-date information on our website but we are not responsible for any kind of completeness, reliability, suitability, accuracy or availability with respect to the website or the products, services, graphics and information displaying on the website for any purpose. Any information you trusted is strictly at your own risk. We are not liable for any kind of losses or damages comprising limitation, indirect & consequential losses arises due to the misuse of lost data or profits or by using the website.
Besides, all the products listed on this website come under the protection of copyright and trademark. We have the right to look into the matter of copyright violation and do changes in the objectionable content or remove it permanently.
Through this particular website, the users can also link to other websites that are not connected with us. We do not hold any authority regarding the type of content, nature, accuracy and availability of those websites. The matter displaying in the links does not necessarily mean that it is the views of the concerned company.
Our every single effort is made to run our website smoothly and ethically. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for the unavailability of website or its features due to content enhancements, system upgradation, updation of software and site maintenance. Kalptree is not responsible for the misuse or disclosure of user's personal information by the third party who gathered the data without having any authorization.
We may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features.
In case there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict. Terms & conditions mentioned here shall be construed, governed and implemented as per the Indian laws.
We hold the right to entertain or respond any kind of inquiry received from the visitors via our website.
goods through trusted vendors from China, we have a team of experts who
tests and check every item on numerous parameters, so as to make sure
that each patron gets only the best. Having a remarkable strength, these
goods are appreciated for their low power consumption features. This in
turn increases the efficiency of your households and reduces on
electricity costs by huge amounts.